Recruiting and Retaining Volunteers
19 January 2017
Cambridge and District Volunteer Centre is delivering this FREE course.
Why should I come along?
You will get to explore what organisations need to have in place to recruit, support, retain and manage their volunteers. You will also be given a detailed resource pack.
Who is this workshop for?
- Experienced volunteer managers will get the chance to review their current systems and practices and explore best practice.
- Less experienced volunteer managers will gain the information and confidence they need to develop or start implementing volunteer policies.
What will you learn?
- How to develop or update a recruitment strategy
- Gain an understanding of different methods of recruitment
- Best practice in engagement, support and management of volunteers including developing key policies
- Gain an understanding of what motivates volunteers and contributes to retention
Please bring your own lunch, tea and coffee will be provided.
To book you place, please visit Eventbrite.