Support Cambridgeshire Latest
07 January 2017
Support Cambridgeshire is a new partnership of three community-based organisations, Hunts Forum of Voluntary Organisations, Cambridge CVS and Cambridgeshire ACRE. The project is funded by Cambridgeshire County Council, and is delivering 5 key workstreams, all of which should achieve better outcomes for communities and community organisations across Cambridgeshire. These workstreams are:
- Voice and representation - ensuring that both community groups and statutory organisations understand the challenges and opportunities faced by each other.
- Social Action - People and communities coming together to solves issues and problems which affect them.
- Information and advice - Ensuring that community organisations receive timely and relevant advice to strengthen and grow.
- Town and Parish Councils - Advice and support to ensure that local Town and Parish Councils develop and grow.
- Community Facilities and Developing hubs - Help and support on running or acquiring community buildings.
For more information on any aspect of the projects work, please email the Support Cambridgeshire Development Officer, Russell Rolph at email@example.com.
The Support Cambridgeshire website will be launched on 29 January 2017. Please visit and help us shape the website moving forward.
The Support Cambridgeshire logo has been agreed, with a strapline of Your County, your voice, our support.
Between January and May 2017, work will be progressing on all of the relevant workstreams.
The first Support Cambridgeshire newsletter will be produced at the end of January 2017 and a full countywide training programme will be published on both the Support Cambridgeshire and partner websites shortly. omega planet ocean replica watch